Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome,

I'm glad you found my site. I am at the beginning stages of setting everything up. Please be paition while under construction.

Now let me tell you a little about myself but not too much. Mostly, I want to tell you about my vision for the future of this site. This is my very 1st attempt at a blog so I hope I don't blog it up. My name is Gina and I live in Florida. I have 3 fantastic sons. I enjoy spend as much time as I can with my boys. More later about my 3 sons. I also enjoy quilting, rug making, kayaking, fishing and saving money when I shop.

This leads me to the site I’m trying to create. Below is a list of a few things I would like to add. If you have any suggestion or question please feel free to leave me a comment. You might want to add this site to your favorites so you can keep up with all the new and exciting things to come.

  • Weekly Sales Ads for Publix, Walgreen and CVS
  • Store policies for coupons and Tips to save the most money
  • Weekly Inserts
  • Information on Discounts & Freebies
  • Quarterly Giveaway
  • and Much More

No comments: